Sunday, December 7, 2008

Theoretical workout schedule


Who knows how close to this I will actually get. But barring awful work hours, headaches, fatigue and general demoralization, here is where I would like to be:

Monday: AM weights
Tuesday: AM swim
Wednesday: Am weights, PM swim (this will be swim class once the next program session starts)
Thursday: AM swim
Friday: AM swim
Saturday: AM weights, PM swim
Sunday: PM swim (Masters practice)

It's not really meant to be a 7-day schedule, but I know inevitably the day off I take will vary from week to week, and the weekends are actually my best times to get in good workouts. It's going to be tough to get to bed early enough that I will be willing to get out of bed at 6:30, but I gotta do it; I've been working till 7 or 8 a lot lately and it's pretty much impossible to summon the motivation to go to the pool after that. So let's see how this goes.

1 comment:

Jess said...

The nice thing about that schedule is you choose what to wear to work the night before, pack it up, put on your sweats and suit and head to the pool/gym. Might also want to invest in a good hat to keep your head super warm, particularly if you haven't had time to dry your hair.