Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mornings...

I'm not sure why, but somehow I can get up to swim before work easier than I can make myself swim after work. Which is great, because I've been getting waaay too much sleep as it is...sigh

Wednesday morning I swam a 500 pyramid working strokes and drills and kicking, but with the 100 and the second 200 working my open water pace. The 100 was ok. The 200 was pretty slow. Baby steps, right?

Now I'm trying to figure out when I'm going to deal with my car registration, and my address change with the DMV (which I neglected to address - ha!- when I moved a year and a half ago...)
 I'm afraid it's going to seriously infringe on my swimming/grappling/other important stuff time this Saturday.

1 comment:

The Nerdy Fashionista said...

I am the opposite! I think the key is to make myself go on Monday morning... if I can just get in a groove, I'm OK, but it's impossible to get home from swimming at 9:00, go to bed two hours later and then get up at 6:30 to swim again. I can't alternate. So, this coming week I will try it FOR REAL.