Saturday, December 6, 2008

Short - but not as bad


Here's today's workout:
W/U: 400 free, 250 stroke, 5x50 e, m, f, m, e
200 pull
100 kick 
500 test swim: I went a 6:17. Meh. I suppose it wasn't too horribly bad for just the second week of swimming...
3x100 pace
200 pull
100 kick
I'm actually proud I got in the pool today. My usual pool (seen here:

 was closed due to some arts and crafts fair (arts and crafts?? why close the pool for that??) so I had to go waaaay out of my way to this one:

It was strangely dark in there. I wonder if they forgot to pay the electric bill. I like my usual pool better, but it served the purpose...

1 comment:

The Nerdy Fashionista said...

I am so jealous that you get to swim in such nice, big pools. I would try to post a picture of the Y if I weren't reasonably certain I would get bitched out for bringing in a camera. Sigh...